The Caregiver Communique is a quarterly newsletter that is mailed or emailed to all Alzheimer’s Arkansas members. Below are topics from the “Caregiver Communique” Issue. If you would like to become a member and receive a printed newsletter select this link.
The Caregiver Communique covers topics such as:
- Why Should I Create A Memory Page? By Priscilla Pittman, MSW, MA, Program Director, Alzheimer’s Arkansas
- Support Group Facilitator Spotlight
- Q & A
- Program Calendar
- Hope for the Future
- Contributing Editors
- Support Group
- PSP Support Group, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, 4th Thursday at 1:00pm at Faith United Methodist Church.
- Parkinson Support Group, 2nd Tuesday at 11:00 am at the Alzheimer’s Arkansas Office.
Medical Research and Information Briefs
- Test Distinguishes Alzheimer’s From Aging
- Exercise keeps Hippocampus Healthy In Alzheimer’s Patients
- Light Treatment Improves Sleep, Depression, Agitation in Alzheimer’s
- Walk of Love #alzwalkoflove
- Champions Gala
- Advocates for Care Volunteer Opportunities
- Calendar of Events