As a caregiver, family member, or friend of someone who has Alzheimer’s disease, you may feel overwhelmed and frustrated. Often it helps to talk with someone who really understands what you are experiencing.
The benefits of joining a support group:
- Realize you are not alone, and others have similar concerns & experiences.
- Support groups provide a safe & supportive environment to express your feelings.
- Support groups allow you to learn helpful information, practical tips & resources to improve the caregiver journey.
- Support groups allow you to gain hope for your situation.
- Support groups allow others to benefit from your experience.
- Support groups help you gain an increased understanding of your unique needs & personality.
Due to support groups not meeting in person, we have created an online support group on Facebook. This group is a private group and only for personal caregivers. You can request to join by clicking here.
Join us on the last Tuesday of the month for Coffee with Caregivers.